Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a promise to post...

Yes, I know..it sounds funny..but I don't have time to post anything right now, but I WILL post tonight, that, I promise!! I have spent most of the day getting caught up with things that I needed to do on the computer, I FINALLY got out our newsletter and also wrote a long letter to a friend that I have been meaning to write to for the past two weeks! But I MUST blog and I will...just not right now, haha as Josiah just woke up from his nap and I have to make some wipes and do some other things around the house that just can't wait, and as I have Levi sleeping, I need to do them now.

So I will write again later....bye for now :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you!!! You're such a good Mum...your little boys come first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Mum says...you are such a good Mum..can't wait to read your blog!!

    Love you Sis..

    KB

    ReplyDelete