Wednesday, July 28, 2010

busy times...

sigh. Well I just got Levi to sleep and planned to sit down and post...but of course, guess who is suddenly stirring, as soon as he hears the typing? That's right...little Lee. Man, these past two weeks have been busy ones and I find myself just exhausted at the end of everyday, but I guess that is what life with two boys is like. Well I will see how far I can get with this post, but if the boy cries I may have to leave it and pick it up again later.

Levi has been...sigh. there he goes. rats, I tried. Looks like I will have to postpone this post once more..bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. That's okay...we understand and won't lose interest. I check most days and will be excited to see a longer post when you can.

    Love you! Hugs to that little Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Levi hearing the sound of the keyboard!!! haha!

    It's ok...update it when you can...until then I will just keep checking back!!

    Love you sister!
    KB

    ReplyDelete